[Evolution] The reported error was "Cannot send message: service not connected.".

I have two email providers, as of 5 days ago, I am not able to send to
one smtp server, I contacted them to verify their end. I presume a an
automatic yum update of a dependency caused the problem. There is some
discussion in the past regarding libcamel. I dont not know how or have
the time to trace.

Result: one account smtp server via either port 25 or 587 is now
returning the following after hitting Send: The reported error was
"Cannot send message: service not connected.".