[Evolution] Mouse/cursor doesn't work properly on advanced search

When I attempt an advanced search, evolution seizes total control of the mouse and mouse clicks work for only a very few options.  For example, click
Search->Advanced Search->Find items which match <pulldown list>
and I get the choices
all the following conditions
any of the following conditions
At this point a mouse click will work on the down arrow next to "all the following conditions" and "Cancel", but not for anything else at all: not for change desktops, start box, etc.  However the keyboard works properly, I can use the up/down arrows, enter key, etc. to choose what's needed.

Is this a known bug?  Or am I missing something?

System is:
Fedora 21 with all updates
Evolution 3.12.11
KDE Version 4.14.6
KDE->System Settings->Application Appearance->GTK+ Appearance->Widget style
    set to oxygen-gek
Running on 4 processor x86_64 hardware