From: Srinivasan, Rajini
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 6:54 AM
To: 'evolution-list gnome org'
Subject: Evolution email client for Windows 7

HI Team,

Could you send/share evolution email client MSI or SETUP for WIndows 7. Also if you have configuration guide for the client end please share. Thanks.

Regards
S. Rajini
Workspace Engineering

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the incorporation details of Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank and their subsidiaries at https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html