Re: [Evolution] Evolution -> ownCloud calendar: "Unacceptable TLS certificate"

On Tue, 2015-03-31 at 13:22 -0400, a.gnome wrote:
This didn't fix my calendar certificate issue,

        Hi,
makes sense, the thread was about mail (IMAP), not about calendar.

but deleting and
recreating my ownCloud GNOME online account did.

Calendars configured directly in Evolution has it, in the Calendar
view, right-click the calendar in the calendars tree and choose
Properties, there is the "Unset trust for SSL certificate" button, but
it is not shown for GOA-configured calendars. I'll fix it.
        Bye,
        Milan