[Evolution] error sending email by smtp.live.com: I/O operation timed out

Hello, I have some problems in order to sanding emails with my hotmail account. The reception with Pop it's ok. Instead when I try to send a message Evolution says: "Impossible to connect to smtp.live.com: I/O operation timed out".
How can I resolve it? I have setted in sending options SMTP, smtp.live.com, port 465, server authentication request yes, encryption SSL, authentication in clear, remember password.
Thank you.