[Evolution] Cursor position not correctly updated after some time

Dear Evolution folks,

with Debian Sid/unstable I experience for a long time that the cursor
position is not correctly updated after some time. Either the cursor
just stop blinking or disappears. I can continue to write and can
“imagine” the invisible cursor. Changing the virtual desktop and going
back the cursor reappears.

I have experienced this problems since at least Evolution 3.4 but
thought it was related to me using the window manager awesome [1]. Now
my mother experiences the same problem with Evolution 3.14 using GNOME
3.14. Did somebody else experience this too?

This happens on systems with AMD and Nvidia graphics devices.

Thanks,

Paul