Re: [Evolution] Problem with Evolution email client

On Sun, 2014-09-28 at 06:54 -0700, wpshooter wrote:
Why is it that on *RARE* occasions that the screen will just FREEZE
at the
following message when attempting to open an email which I have
received
into my inbox in Evolution email client, i.e. the email message is
not
subsequently displayed ?

Retrieving message '1411565539.2642_3246.JRO-Mint17'

I can then close this message and attempt to open the email again
and it
works just fine, this message is displayed but then the email *IS*
displayed.

        Hello,
it's hard to guess from this information. No idea what the message
structure is, what the message size is, what the evolution version
is...
        Bye,
        Milan