Re: [Evolution] I keep asking but I get no answer

On Sat, 2014-09-27 at 16:08 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
It is frustrating. printing from evolution results in documents with
fonts that are much too large. How do I change the size of the print
font?
 I am in FC20 using evolution-3.10.4-3.f20.x86-64

I'm pretty sure that this is a Gnome setting (i.e. not a Preference
within Evo), but I use Evo with KDE so I don't know any more than that.
Mail prints fine for me. I suggest you check your Gnome font settings.

poc