Re: [Evolution] I keep asking but I get no answer

On Sun, 2014-09-28 at 13:22 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I suspect the font sizes are chosen for plain text emails such that
the standard 80 chars fits across the page.

I think the same, perhaps 72 instead of 80 chars and fixed fonts vs
10 to 12 instead to fit to the paper size, anyway, then it likely
wouldn't fit to the width of the paper. HTML or a PDF might be the way
to go. For better formatting copy and paste to an editor or office
program might be the best solution.