Re: [Evolution] I keep asking but I get no answer

On Sat, 2014-09-27 at 16:08 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
It is frustrating. printing from evolution results in documents with
fonts that are much too large.

By too large, what do you mean?

Does the print preview show the same size fonts?

What happens if you print to a (pdf) file?

What happens when you print an HTML email rather than a plain text one?

 How do I change the size of the print
font?

I've never seen anywhere that you can - I suspect the font sizes are
chosen for plain text emails such that the standard 80 chars fits across
the page.

P.