Re: [Evolution] Evolution caching email -> name mappings for display purposes?

On Thu, 2014-09-18 at 15:57 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
BTW, it seems that these debug messages are sometimes half-printed,
and the final part only printed when there is something new to print.
Maybe a missing flush somewhere?
        Hi,
yes, it can be true. No big deal when you read the log only after you

close the application.
The difference between message download and summary fields download
can be that the server has stored something else in its own summary
for some reason. I'm not sure whether it'll be visible in the above
log, though.

Unfortunately it was not. Can I force that retrieval somehow?

You can remove whole local cache from the
   ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<ews-account-uid>/
(basically this whole folder), which will cause the local cache

re-download. As there is everything stored on the server you might not

lost anything. Do rename the folder to be safe. Run evolution with the
EWS debugging on redirected to a file and then search it for any
relevant data, when the offending folder content will be shown in a
message list. As the log shows raw data being transferred between the
server and the client, you might not share it publicly.
        Bye,
        Milan