Re: [Evolution] Issue with read only calendars using CalDav SSL (3.10.4)

Thanks Pete,

On console I get the error "camel-WARNING **: Failed to initialize NSS
SQL database in sql:/etc/pki/nssdb: NSS error -8187". A bit of
research led me to download a more recent version of evolution
(3.13.4). Unfortunately it didn't make a difference.

I also use evolution-ews for another account, I tried purging this and
still no difference.

The full log on evolution-calendar-factory doesn't give any errors or
warnings. It connects, authenticates, requests and downloads events
correctly.
Evolution won't even let me attempt to set up an event on this
calendar ("Event cannot be edited, because the selected calendar is
read only"). Other calendars work fine, just the CalDAV one has this
issue. I also use read-only "on the web" calendars and presumed
evolution was getting confused somehow (they do appear correctly).

Not sure where to go from here.

Cheers!