Re: [Evolution] [not solved] 3.12.7: Crash with segfault accessing the junk folder (was: Junk)

On Tue, 2014-10-28 at 13:47 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Tue, 2014-10-28 at 12:36 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
I let Evolution delete the Junk folder at exit, this worked.
After that I could access it.
When new junk was received, I couldn't access the Junk folder again.
At exit Evolution again deleted it.
Then I accessed the empty Junk folder and removed the column "Location".
When I received Junk again, I could (and still can) access the Junk
folder.
JFTR I one time received Junk, could access the folder and the column
"Location" worked. In the past it often happened (without a "Location"
column), that I could access the folder, but when selecting some Junk
mails, Evolution crashed, while selecting most other Junk mails, nothing
bad happened.
I don't file a bug report yet, because there still is another issue,
with filtering Junk mail, by the Message filter and I still need to test
if the "Action" "Unset Status" "Junk" does solve the issue.

Perhaps not solved. To be continued ...

It is _not_ solved and it is _not_ related to those new message filters,
that are disabled now. Sometimes I can access the Junk folder and
sometimes Evolution crashes. Btw. sometimes resizing the message preview
doesn't work and when opening Evolution, the last selected mail of the
last selected folder still get's not restored and ... and ... in the
last few years with each upgarde Evolution gets more and more broken and
downgrading often is a PITA. Perhaps the Junk folder issue is related to
the switch from bogofilter to evolution-bogofilter.