Re: [Evolution] Restoring data to new HDD

On Thu, 2014-10-23 at 19:10 +0100, G.W. Haywood wrote:
P.S.: By the way, your messages are breaking threading, probably a
mail client bug?

No bug.  I'm on the digest list.  (And I use Alpine. :)

For whatever reason, your messages are not properly threaded, e.g. your
reply to Milan did not have the correct headers. This could be because
you replied to a digest instead of replying to one of its component
messages. I'm not familiar with Alpine so I don't know if it can handle
digest replies correctly, but if it can't, the easiest solution is not
to use digests, which are a hangover from the distant past and provide
no benefit nowadays.

poc