Re: [Evolution] Trouble authenticating to Exchange account

Update:  I've opened things up in gdb and poked around a bit.  This
code is using some glib async API's that I'm not familiar with, but
I've traced things to the following possibly-interesting point in
execution:

""" evolution-data-server-3.12.6/libebackend/e-authentication-mediator.c
851        if (mediator->priv->client_cancelled) {
(gdb) p mediator->priv->client_cancelled
$4 = 0
(gdb) n
854                "%s", _("Client cancelled the operation"));
"""

(At this point, I've entered a password into the UI, but the dialog
hasn't yet closed.)

This is Evolution 3.12 as currently distributed with Ubuntu 14.10
("apt-get install" for the binary, "apt-get source" for the source
code).  I've tried 3.13 from the 'fta1' PPA on launchpad.net; it
didn't fix the issue, I could debug that version further if you think
there are relevant changes.

If anyone has any thoughts or pointers, let me know.

Thanks,
Adam