Re: [Evolution] 3.12.5: Failed to refresh folder "INBOX",

On 10/09/2014 11:17 AM, Pete Biggs wrote:
On Thu, 2014-10-09 at 09:43 -0400, Eugene Kanter wrote:
On 10/09/2014 02:49 AM, Milan Crha wrote:
What is the server you are connecting too?
I am connecting to a corporate modified zimbra server. 3.10.x from main
Fedora 20 does not exhibit any problems.
So there's not actually anything wrong with the network or servers or
with the official (tested) Evolution.  It's a problem with a version of
Evo from copr?  Is this a copr repo that you've created yourself or are
you using someone else's?  If so which one?

And, as it says on each copr project page: "The following unofficial
repositories are provided as-is by owner of this project. Contact the
owner directly for bugs or issues (IE: not bugzilla)."  Yes, I know
3.12.5 is an Evo release, but if you are using someone else's build on
copr you have no idea what they've done to it - they may have modified
the source to test something.

This is "official" Fedora copr, the same code base is supposedly targeted for Fedora 21. I was told to use it on this list when complained about missing 3.10 features.
Also I can't find above error message in any debug log file. Still trying.