[Evolution] Some HTML messages cause evolution to take all resources

RE: Evolution 3.10.4 running under Ubuntu 14.04 on DELL Vostro 3500 with 8 GM RAM

Increasingly, evolution is taking over my PC when it encounters messages written in HTML  These are business-related messages that cannot be ignored.  This morning, I have had message take all available RAM and all of a 6.6 GB swap file.  This causes PC to lock up or become useless for minutes at a time while evolution does its thing.  These are not "new" types of messages, but one similar to those I was receiving a few weeks ago.

I hope someone can explain what is happening.

Thank you,

John