Re: [Evolution] Mail notifications

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc gmx net> wrote:
​​
Not sure where this belongs, to - here or onto another list.
​​

​​
I would like to customise my mail notifications in Gnome so that not
​​
everything coming in triggers a notification pop-up.
​​

In the case of Thunderbird, only Unread messages are notified:

I haven't tested it, but I suspect it may be the same in Evo's case as mails that I filter manually to Trash/Spam folders are not notified.

If so, you would need to filter your mail and set status as read (via Edit - Message Filters). That may not be what you want though.

Let us know if this works please.

Regards,
Per