[Evolution] Mail notifications

Not sure where this belongs, to - here or onto another list.

I am using Gnome 3 with Evo 3.8.2 (on Ubuntu 13.10)

I would like to customise my mail notifications in Gnome so that not
everything coming in triggers a notification pop-up.

Background : I have an account which gives me fairly frequent messages
which I need to review only once in a blue moon, but other accounts are
important and should be allowed to alert/interrupt me.

Any suggestions?

Peter