[Evolution] Evolution 3.10.4 hangs frequently after upgrading Ubuntu Gnome to version 14.04

Dear All, I am new in the mailing list, so I hope not being making some mistake with this post.

Since I upgraded the operative system to Ubuntu Gnome 14.04, my Evolution Mail Client is experiencing 'hangs' very frequently. The only thing it reponds is the closing button (x). After clicking it a dialog "La aplicación se ha cerrado inesperadamente".

The version of Evolution is 3.10.4.

Thank you in advance for any help

Regards,
Jorge Medina, Buenos Aires, Argentina