Re: [Evolution] Keyring Password issues again!!

Dnia 2014-05-20, wto o godzinie 13:43 -0700, asarubbi pisze:
facing the same problem on Fedora 20, Evolution 3.10.4
Have the same on Evolution 3.10.4

any solutions for this so far?
        Today I have tried to alter setting:
"Receiving options" > "Check new email every: X minutes"
        I have lowered this value to 2 minutes, hoping to keep up connection
with Exchange. I do not know if this was the reason, but now Evolution
does not prompt for password any more :).
        Please let us know if this worked for you.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521