[Evolution] [ews] Listen for server change notifications vs check for new messages

Hi,

I see that with evolution-ews 3.12.1 I can configure my EWS account to
listen to server change notifications, which is pretty cool. I enabled
that and still see that all my folders are periodically refreshed.

Am I expected to disable 'Check for new messages every X minutes' ?
Are there any caveats when doing that? I have server-side filters
enabled so messages typically arrive in any of 50+ folders.

Thanks!

Robert

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/