Re: [Evolution] Evolution mail downloading problem

On Fri, 2014-05-09 at 22:59 -0400, Eric Beversluis wrote:
3.8.5 is rather ancient these days, current stable is 3.12.1, with a
release of 3.12.2 the next week.

It's the latest version from Fedora 19 I believe.

        Hi,
right, it's the latest in "rather ancient" Fedora 19 ;) It's ancient at
least for evolution.

Here's the backtrace, Two of three accounts completed right away
(nothing to download); the third "Failed at message 1 of 3." Webmail
access shows 14 messages in the inbox, all but three of which have been
downloaded already but not removed from the server. (Maybe that's
waiting on them all being removed and then the deletion occurs?)

I see. The backtrace shows evolution mostly idle, with the POP3 account
being disposed and trying to disconnect from the server, which is
waiting for server's response. That's at least what i can see from the
backtrace.
        Bye,
        Milan