From: Andre Klapper [mailto:ak-47 gmx net]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 7:27 AM
To: Adam Carter
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] EWS Calendar issue

Which Evolution and evolution-ews versions is this about?

On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 21:07 +0000, Adam Carter wrote:
I am running Linux mint 16 with evolution and evolution-ews installed
from the standard repos.

The issue is that when I create a calendar entry from within evolution
the entry will show up on my OWA as one hour later, so for example if
I make an hour long entry at 3 pm in evolution it will show up in my
owa as 4-5.

Now, if I create a calendar event on owa it shows up fine in
evolution. So for example if I log on to owa and make an entry for
3pm-4pm then I see that entry in evolution from 3pm-4pm

I am guessing that the problem lies with daylight savings time somehow
seeing as it’s a one hour difference. I am in the central time zone,
specifically in Arkansas and I have made sure that    1) my install of
Linux Mint is in the correct time zone which is America\Chicago    2)
that evolution is using the date/time from Mint    3) my OWA settings
are for the central time zone

Is this a known issue? Is there something I am overlooking, or
anything I can do to fix this?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

‘This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.’