[Evolution] EWS Calendar issue

I am running Linux mint 16 with evolution and evolution-ews installed from the standard repos.

The issue is that when I create a calendar entry from within evolution the entry will show up on my OWA as one hour later, so for example if I make an hour long entry at 3 pm in evolution it will show up in my owa as 4-5.

Now, if I create a calendar event on owa it shows up fine in evolution. So for example if I log on to owa and make an entry for 3pm-4pm then I see that entry in evolution from 3pm-4pm

I am guessing that the problem lies with daylight savings time somehow seeing as it’s a one hour difference. I am in the central time zone, specifically in Arkansas and I have made sure that    1) my install of Linux Mint is in the correct time zone which is America\Chicago    2) that evolution is using the date/time from Mint    3) my OWA settings are for the central time zone

Is this a known issue? Is there something I am overlooking, or anything I can do to fix this?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

‘This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.’