[Evolution] Constant Error Popups

First, sorry if this is the wrong way to go about getting help.

I could not find any forums for general support.

I love Evolution, so my thanks to the developers.

Everything works perfectly, except I keep getting error messages in the
big red banner.

There are several different errors that come and go throughout the day.

Is there any way to just turn the error popups off?

I realize the correct approach would be to address what is causing the
errors, but like I said, everything is working fine, so really, I just
want the popups to stop.

Thanks for any help