Re: [Evolution] Request advice on how to work around total failure of Evolution

On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 09:49 +0000, e-mail shaky.start wrote:
Bug Report #129437 has been submitted along with stack trace data.

Hi,could you provide a link to the bug report, please? There are many
bugzillas out there, and it's hard to me to figure out which you refer
to. Probably some for Mint, but I do not know where it is located.

Exact Evolution versions, both in Ubuntu and in Mint, will be helpful
too. I have no idea what the two ship.
    Bye,
    Milan