Re: [Evolution] 7-day Monthly Cal View?

Hi and thanks for the reply. I'm using 3.4.4 in Debian Wheezy. You're
right, that option allows me to break Sat and Sun into their own days.
Thanks!

On Sun, 2014-03-09 at 12:41 -0500, dbrenner wrote:
You do not mention which version of evolution you are using.
For Evolution 3.6.4 -
You might check Edit > Preferences > Calendar and Tasks > Display.
Compress weekends in month view is probably selected.

My Evolution 3.10 machine isn't up at this time so I can not verify the
same setting is available.