Re: [Evolution] 7-day Monthly Cal View?

You do not mention which version of evolution you are using.
For Evolution 3.6.4 -
You might check Edit > Preferences > Calendar and Tasks > Display.
Compress weekends in month view is probably selected.

My Evolution 3.10 machine isn't up at this time so I can not verify the
same setting is available.

--
dbrenner <dbrenner dbrenner com>