[Evolution] Search Folders doesn't work

I click on my message account name, say "Foo".
I click on the menu Search
I click on the menu item Advanced Search
I leave the rulename the same "Untitled" (after all, I don't want a
search folder, I just want all emails in my IMAP/EWS server with a
particular message body content... it should be a quick thing)
Dropdown: "All the following conditions"
Dropdown: "All Related"
Add condition:
Message Body contains "a"

It should return all emails containing the letter "a". It does not...
this is a bug, no?

Thanks,
emilio

The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is
intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.