Re: [Evolution] Embedded image display issue

On Sat, 2014-06-21 at 01:20 +0530, Guruswamy Basavaiah wrote:
Hello,
 Following is the setting html tab.

 Show animated images (Selected)
 Prompt on sending HTML mail to contacts that do not want them.
(Selected)

Never load images from the internet. (Selected.) .
Load images only in messages from contacts (Not selected).
Alawys load images from internet. (Not selected.)

Now i selected "Alawys load images from internet." I will update the
behavior once i get mail with images embedded in them.

        Hi,
I didn't say to do it, it will not help anything in case I'm right in
my previous email.

Does the above mean that you do not see in the HTML Messages tab
section called "Plain Text Mode"? If so, then you do not have the
plugin installed.

A sample message for testing would help here.
        Bye,
        Milan