Re: [Evolution] Unable to send mail

On Sun, 2014-06-22 at 10:59 -0500, Bob wrote:

I've attached a screen shot that shows the problem(s) I'm having.

What exactly are you unable to understand? The message of the screenshot
says exactly the same as the quote in the first reply to your request,
that by the way was sent by me:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2014-June/msg00141.html

_Again_ the "Outgoing mail server requires authentication"!

Edit > Preferences > Mail Accounts > Left click the account to select it
Edit > Sending Email > Authentication > Check for Supported Types >
Select a supported type > Ok