Re: [Evolution] Embedded image display issue

On Fri, 2014-06-20 at 02:18 +0530, Guruswamy Basavaiah wrote:
 I check my mails in reader which have "<<Picture (Device Independent
Bitmap)>>".

Does "View > Message Source" show Microsoft Outlook as X-Mailer, and
does the message source contain a line like
content-type: application/ole;name="Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)"
?

I'm tempted to reply "Tell the sender to fix her/his broken Outlook".

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/