Re: [Evolution] Embedded image display issue

Thank for the reply.

 I check my mails in reader which have "<<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>".
I don't have any attachment in this mails.

On 19 June 2014 20:00, Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 19.06.2014, 11:55 +0530 schrieb Guruswamy Basavaiah:
> Hello,
> In my evolution mail client, if the image is embedded inside the mail,
> it won't displayed it. Instead I get
> "  <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>  "  message. Could you
> please help me to solve this.
> Mail client - Evolution - 3.10.4
>

> Guru
> --
> Guruswamy Basavaiah

As a little workaround, maybe: I run an older version of evolution,
2.28.4, but when I get emails
with html content, I also get the option in the mail reader to open an
attachment called "Anlage.html". I can double-click on it and it opens
in the web browser. Hope that helps you.

--
thomas

--
Guruswamy Basavaiah