[Evolution] [ews] Compose window stays open at 'Sending message...', but the message is sent and stored

Hi,

Using evolution{,-ews} 3.12.2 on openSUSE 13.1 .I noticed that when I
write an email and send it the compose window stays open for quite
some time ( minutes ) . It has the "Sending message' bar with the
cancel button and indicates that it's doing something via the progress
icon.

However, the emails are saved in the sent folder ( in my case the
folder of the message that I reply to ) and the recipient receives
them. I even get responses, but I the compose window does not close.

I'm not sure what causes this behaviour, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/