[Evolution] attached mail files seems to be corrupt

Hello:

I'm using evolution 3.12.2 under Debian succesfully but when I receive mail or send mail with attached files like word documents or text documents this client corrupt this files and I'm not able to open it after download from evolution.

I'm a c++ developer and I usually send my execcutables throught mail and evolution corrupt them. You have to know that before I send this executables I rename it to name.exe.txt.

Regards.