[Evolution] Mass import of caldav calendars

Morning all hope everyone is good,

Is it possible to import all the calendars from a server using caldav? I can add one at a time and it finds the calendar on the server and can add this one at a time which is great, But is it possible to add all the calendar entrys from the server at once? (If that makes sense?)

I have had a quick look around the mailing list (reading thorough 2013 now) and install/FAQ So sorry if this is a common question with a quick answer ive missed!

Thanks
Alex