Re: [Evolution] [ews] Getting persistent "The server cannot service this request right now. Try again later."

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-07-08 at 12:58 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
Hi,

I used to get temporary 'Try again later' errors with Evolution +
EWS,
but now I got one for at least 24 hours. I escalated this to the
service provider, but I wanted to check whether throttling (if
existing) is supported by Evolution or I need to do some tweaking to
my refresh intervals.

        Hello,
evolution-ews doesn't have any option to limit how many connections
are used against the server, but the connections are shared within
processes, thus it's like one connection in evolution-source-registry,
one in evolution-calendar-factory, one in
evolution-addressbook-factory and finally one in evolution itself.
These connections are per user/account, towards one server. Those four
connections are far away from 27, thus I'm not sure why the server
thinks you have opened that many connections.

Tweaking refresh interval will have no effect, the established
connections are left alive as long as possible.
        Bye,
        Milan

Thanks,

Robert