Re: [Evolution] evolution hangs when reading large e-mails

Emilio Recio wrote:
Using EWS or dovecot/IMAP if an email has an attachment of 9MB or if an email which is plain text
(from cron) is 9MB long, evolution hangs. I am using 3.10 and don't have another choice at work
due to us switching to Exchange. Please let me know what I can do to read large emails... even
if it's formatted as plain text.

--
Thanks,
E. Recio

Is it possible that it's your network connection hanging when
transfering messages that long ?

Does it still hang if you put it into a local folder?

Does the server act weird if you connect manually to the IMAP server?