Re: [Evolution] Installing from source assistance

On Sun, 2014-01-12 at 08:54 -0800, erenoglu wrote:
Hi James,

You may want to try this first:
http://linuxg.net/how-to-install-evolution-3-11-1-on-ubuntu-13-10-saucy-salamander-and-linux-mint-16-petra-via-ppa/

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 7:46 PM, James Lay [via Gnome Evolution - General] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all,

I'd like to start the road to getting the latest Evolution on Ubuntu
13.10, since the current package is pretty old.  I've not found a lot of
information online about it, so I thought I'd ask here.  My plan is to
compile on a development box, then create a .deb package to install on
my main machine.  Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated...thank
you.

James

http://gnome-evolution-general.1774414.n4.nabble.com/Installing-from-source-assistance-tp4658288.html
To start a new topic under Gnome Evolution - General, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Gnome Evolution - General, click here.
NAML

--
Emre