Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not think this is a mailing list

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 10:05 +0000, Graham Murray wrote:
If the messages you receive from the mailing list don't have those
headers, then they are either being stripped by wherever handles your
mail or you aren't getting the mails directly from the gnome.org mailing
list handler.
Interesting. I am only seeing some of these. The mail is coming via an
Exchange server (using evolution-ews) which is receiving it from
restaurant.gnome.org (209.132.180.187). So I assume that the exchange
server is selectively stripping the headers.

Works for me; Evolution 3.10.2 using an IMAPX account whose back-end is
a Cyrus IMAP server.

I cannot recall this feature ever NOT working;  I've been using
Evolution since before the halcyon days of Ximian.

It would seem to me that a mail server stripping headers could be viewed
as evil [unless those headers were malformed in some way, which these
are not].

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383