Re: [Evolution] compose new message section is Black-cant see what is typed

On 17 February 2014 01:53, loudamelin1 <louDamelin1 verizon net> wrote:
I'm typing this on a black background.  How do I change it to white or grey.
Using evolution on zorin 7 based on ubunto  13.04

Check the list archives for a similar report in recent days (short
answer: it's not an Evolution problem, it's Gnome).

Also, please *always* state which version of Evolution you have
(Help->About). I've no idea what a "zorin 7" is and the people on this
list who don't use Ubuntu (i.e. most of them) don't know which Evo
comes with Ubuntu 13.04.

poc