[Evolution] Calendar-EWS generates zombies [evolution] <defunct>

Hi,

I have been using Evolution with EWS on an exchange server 2010 for a
while. The calendar part has always been a bit instable, but not
systematically so. Recently, maybe with the update to 3.10.3, the
Calendar stopped working.

When I switch to the Calendar for the first time, I get two zombies
[evolution] <defunct>
The my calendar shows on the left but the main window does not show any
entries.
I can still use all other functionality from the exchange server, Mail,
Contacts, Tasks, Memos.

I have been looking through the archive, but I could not find any posts
for 3.10.3 generating [evolution] <defunct>.
I looked into the documentation to activate debugging, but I am not sure
which option (and how) to activate.

Anybody with similar problems or ideas how to solve this? I would really
appreciate this, as Evolution seems to be the only way to use Exchange
functionalities on Ubuntu (13.10).

/Michael