Re: [Evolution] Evolution pinging IMAP gmail

On 9 February 2014 08:46, Ambrogio De Lorenzo
<ambrogio delorenzo gdit it> wrote:
I have fetchmail, but I would like to use IMAP because of syncro with
other devices (my old PC from which I'm migrating mails, Phone with
mails, pad etc etc).
So fetchmail is a poor workaround.
I can understand that the problem is hard to solve, but if the problem
was present in evo 2.32.3 and now in 3.10.3 I think it's a problem that
developers don't wont to fix.

Fetchmail supports IMAP as well as POP (see for example:
http://daemonforums.org/showthread.php?t=5590) so I still think it's a
possible workaround even if not ideal..

poc