Re: [Evolution] threaded views

On Fri, 2014-02-07 at 12:48 -0500, Jeremy Mordkoff wrote:
When a threaded conversation is collapsed and I select the conversation,
I see the first message from the conversation in the preview panel. The
doc seems to imply that I should see the newest email, which is what I
want. Is there a setting for this?

        Hi,
I'm not aware of any such option. I think the documentation wanted to
say that the thread itself is sorted by the latest message in it, which
is different than selection of a message in the message list, with or
without collapsed thread.
        Bye,
        Milan