Re: [Evolution] Exchange support for Evolution

Hello,

I'm having difficulties with getting the exchange support MAPI added to
my version of Evolution 3.13. It gives me a package dependency error
when i try to install using Ubuntu software centre.

Can you please help and let me know how do I add this add-on?

Do you have any particular reason why you use the MAPI support? I don't think the MAPI plugin is supported anymore. I have been using successfully exchange webservices integration for quite a long time. Try using that instead. I currently have 3.13.7 installed.

Regards,

Constantin