Re: [Evolution] Learning/understanding Evolution

On Mon, 2014-12-22 at 01:55 +0000, Deslich, Jeffery J (IS) wrote:
I’m a Systems Engineer that recently took on the role of system
administration for a medium sized data center. I’ve no previous
experience with Evolution. Does anyone have suggestions on
reference/learning materials or classes to learn to administer
Evolution?

        Hi,
what kind of learning material do you have on mind, please? There is
an official WiKi page [1] about Evolution, and an unmaintained FAQ [2]
page, which still has some valuable information. Then there's a user
documentation [3].
        Hope it helps,
        Milan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution