Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 113, Issue 20

On Fri, 2014-12-19 at 17:53 +0000, Guy Stalnaker wrote:
The error that prompted my email to the list occurred in Evolution
during the time I walked to the Union to grab a cup of coffee and I
was not checking my mail with wither HTC or Samsung device, but I can
figure the only way a message can become "unavailable" is if another
client does something with it.

Your initial description says that the error persisted over several
days. That wouldn't normally be caused by reading the message from a
different MUA, especially as you restarted Evo in the meantime. I do
this all the time with no issues, and I tend to leave Evo running
permanently while logged in, which always.

I will follow Patrick's suggestion about a corrupted local database.

Hope it works.

One more thing: please don't reply to list digests. If you must use
digests, you can reply to a specific message from the right-click menu
and thus preserve proper threading. Replying the way you did has broken
the thread (the same would be true even if you edited the Subject line
to be the same as the original message). I would in fact encourage you
to abandon digests; they are antequated technology that dates from the
days of UUCP and complicate mailers while providing no benefit for most
people.

poc