[Evolution] Evolution fails loading Office365 calendar

All,

I have a newly installed version of Evolution, 3.12.9, on a Debian
Testing system:

Linux ithilien 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt2-1 (2014-12-08)
x86_64 GNU/Linux

Connecting to our campus enterprise Office365 system:

Host URL:
https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx

OAB URL:
https://outlook.office365.com/OAB/0ea0544e-adec-4723-ad62-fce3e4f12405/oab.xml

Email and Contacts work well. There are occasional oddities, and several
times Evolution has simply died a quiet death and has to be restarted.
But I'll take it over the IMAP throttling Microsoft does when I use
Thunderbird (grrrrr).

Configuring was a nightmare, by the way, on the Check step after
entering the data provided by our email support team:

https://www.outlook.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx

Evolution simply died. I had to kill -9 it AND rm -rf **all** evolution
directories to try again until a very helpful KB doc out of England
provided the HostURL above, which finally worked. I think there is not
an adequate timeout (or any timeout) set on that Fetch process.

But, that's not why I'm emailing the list. As I said, email and contacts
work. Calendar, however, does not. About 5 seconds after I click on the
Calendar shortcut, Evolution abruptly dies. No errors I can find
anywhere. The main process is not left running in memory. It just goes
away. I can use OWA at present to get to my calendar, so I'm not
bereft :-)

What can I do to help you trouble-shoot this?

Regards,

Guy

--

Guy Stalnaker, PaCS DOIT, ECM/Imaging Service Lead
115 N. Orchard Street, Room 305 RS, Madison WI 53715