Re: [Evolution] Truncating threads when replying to mail

On Mon, 2014-12-15 at 15:27 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sun, 2014-11-23 at 19:07 -0800, Craig Hartnett wrote:
OK, thanks. So, back to my original question: Is there anywhere that I
can control this reply-and-truncate behaviour of Evolution, preferably
on a per-reply basis, but possibly globally?

So you are asking for a setting to not drop an email signature which
follows RFC 3676 section 4.3 from the quoted text in the mail composer?

I don't think that's currently possible or even desirable.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I suppose that's what I was asking
about/for, although I wasn't optimistic. It's unclear to me why it's
undesirable to have an option to counter the behaviour of software or
people that cause other software (namely Evolution in this case) to
automatically compound the problem with no way for the thinking human to
override the automatic behaviour of a dumb machine. IMHO, of course.

Craig